The Aqua Medic M- Ventil Standard is designed to use with all compatible CO2 cylinders.
A solenoid valve is used to control the supply of gas or water. This nickel plated brass unit has an operating pressure of 6 bar, pressure fittings for 6mm flexible hose and can be used with all Aqua Medic CO2 units.
To avoid over heating, the valve only consumes 2.5 watts of electrical energy.
The valve can be used alongside a pH controller to control both CO2 and pH for the best results. If used with a timer this product can be used a night shut off system too.
1 year guarantee.
- Function: 2/2 directions, non-current carrying connection
- Material: brass, chrome plated
- Nominal width: 2 mm, 0,08"
- Operating pressure: 0 - 4 bar, 0 - 60 psi
- Medium: gas, tap water
- Connection: flexible hose, 6/4 mm (1/4")
- Voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz, if not otherwise noted
- Power consumption: 2,5 Watts
- Operating factor: 100%