The Aquarium Systems Maxi Jet Multi Purpose pump can be used with both salt and fresh water aquariums and amphibian set ups such as those for frogs and turtles.
The pump can be used either internally or externally, with a simple addition to the rotating outlet. Hose tails and full instructions are included, and the pump can be smoothly adjusted to function either wet or dry.
A key feature of the Maxi Jet is the 360⁰ rotating water outlet. The versatility of this function means you can position the outlet anywhere that suits within your tank. Suction cups are included to safely attach the pump to your aquarium.
The new and improved, powerful rotor provides high performance yet is economical to run at 6 watts for the MJ500 and only 12.5 watts for the MJ1000.
The motor has integral protection meaning the pump avoids over-heating and as such needs little maintenance.
The Maxi Jet also includes a pre-filter grid for filtering foam.
- Suitable for use with salt and fresh water aquariums and in amphibian set ups.
- High performance coupled with energy efficiency.
- 360⁰ rotating water outlet.
- Can be used both internally and externally, with a simple adjustment.
- Noise and maintenance free.
- Built in protection to avoid over-heating.
- 3 year warranty.
- Accessories included.
- Dimensions: H90.3mm x D78.6mm x W50.7mm
- Top outlet diameter: 13.3mm; external use outlet diameter: 18.7mm
- 6 watts
- 500 lph maximum flow rate
- Max. height: 0.95m
- Dimensions: H90.3mm x D82.6mm x W50.7mm
- Top outlet diameter: 12.7mm; external use outlet diameter: 18.5mm
- 12.5 watts
- 1000 lph maximum flow rate
- Max. height 1.35m
We recommend Eheim tubing for use with this product. Please follow this link for more information.
For more information about this, or any of our products please contact our sales team on 0161 351 4700.