The V2 Bio Fluidised Sand Bed Filter utilises the most efficient method of aerobic biological filtration available.
It can be added easily to any set up, simply connect to a pump or power filter (not supplied) to establish an advanced filter system. To ensure a balanced level of fluidisation, a specially designed diffuser bowl makes sure that the water is exposed to as much media as possible.
Silica sand is inlcuded in the kit, plus all of the necesary fittings, so you are ready to plug and play. We have two different models available, both meeting the same great sepcifications. The 600 is suitable for tanks of up to 600 litres and the 1500 for larger tanks of up to 1500 litres in capacity.
Versatile compact design - can be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand alone or 'hang-on' filter.
As you'd expect from TMC, each unit is designed and crafted to help you make the very best of your aquarium-order today by 3pm to receive yours the next day!
- Can be easily incorporated with any aquarium set-up.
- Specially designed media diffuser bowl.
- Supplied complete with silica sand. Marine oolitic sand is available separately.
- Can also be used to fluidise other media and is ideal for use with phosphate removing media.
- Supplied complete with useful fittings and accessories for quick and simple installation.
- Suitable for both freshwater and marine applications.
- inlet/outlet pipe size is either 12mm/16mm or 16mm/22mm.
The TMC Fluidised reactor is ideal for Nitrate and Phosphate when used in conjunction with Marine Bio Pearls.