The V2 Bio Fluidised Sand Bed Filter, available from Swell UK, utilises the most efficient method of aerobic biological filtration available.
Versatile compact design - can be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand alone or 'hang-on' filter.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Can be easily incorporated with any aquarium set-up. Just connect to pump or power filter (NOT SUPPLIED) to create an advanced professional filtration system.
- Specially designed media diffuser bowl ensures uniform fluidisation of filter media.
- Supplied complete with silica sand. Marine oolitic sand is available separately.
- Can also be used to fluidise other media and is ideal for use with phosphate removing media.
- Supplied complete with useful fittings and accessories for quick and simple installation.
- Suitable for both freshwater and marine applications.
- Three models available for aquariums of up to 1500 litres/330 UK Gallons.
- inlet/outlet pipe size is either 12mm/16mm or 16mm/22mm.
The TMC Fluidised reactor is ideal for Nitrate and Phosphate when used in conjunction with Marine Bio Pearls.