TMC AquaBeam 2000HD Ultima NP - Reef White
The TMC AquaBeam 2000 HD Ultima in Reef White is perfect for use with aquariums and corals. It bestows a pure photosynthetic light that is vital in the development of plants and corals.
To make up the light spectrum the unit contains two Fiji Blue LEDs, four Ocean White and four Osram Oslon Blue. Together they make up the perfect colour temperature for beneficial progress. This blend creates a shimmering, natural effect on the water that replicates ocean light.
The lamp has a minimum life span of around 50, 000 hours so is very energy and cost efficient. With its compact, versatile design the AquaBeam 2000 can be installed in the lid of an aquarium as well as other locations. It is even suitable for wall mounting. The unit is suitable to use with a TMC AquaRay Controller too, available separately.
Dimensions: 20 x 20cm / 7.9" x 7.9"
- Suitable as an alternative to flourescent metal halides
- Very compact - just 20 x 20cm - and suitable for all aquarium types including nano and other smaller tanks
- LED lighting includes a mixture of 10 stunning LEDs
- Cool running with low heat transfer to aquarium water reducing the need for expensive cooling systems
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods and has a wide range of mounting options available using the MMS system
- Versatile mounting fixtures included, allowing a wide variety of replacement, retrofit and new install options on all sizes of aquaria
- Sealed, water-resistant casing and a low DC voltage power supply
- 5 Year guarantee
AquaBeam Information Sheet
AquaBeam User Guide