TMC AquaBeam 2000HD Ultima NP - Reef White
The TMC AquaBeam 2000 HD Ultima - Reef White provides your aquarium and corals with the high levels of the essential photosynthetic light they require in order to thrive. It includes a mixture of two Fiji Blue LEDs, four Ocean White LEDs, four Osram Oslon NP Blue LEDs.
The LEDs come in a sealed water-resistant casing and are the ideal alternative to metal halide fluorescent lighting. LED lighting has a minimum lamp life 50,000 hours and is a cheaper and much more energy efficient lighting method. It also penetrates the water in a way that produces a bright shimmering effect usually only seen the ocean.
The TMC Aquabeam 2000 HD Ultima - Reef White offers a versatile, compact design and is even suitable for installation in aquarium hoods. It includes heavy-duty metal mounting fixtures which make it suitable for use on a wide variety of aquariums and is even wall mountable. This model is also suitable for use with a power controller, which can be purchased seperately.
Dimensions: 20 x 20cm / 7.9" x 7.9"
At a glance:
- Suitable as an alternative to flourescent metal halides
- Very compact - just 20 x 20cm - and suitable for all aquarium types including nano and other smaller tanks
- LED lighting includes a mixture of 10 stunning LEDs
- Cool running with low heat transfer to aquarium water reducing the need for expensive cooling systems
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods and has a wide range of mounting options available using the MMS system
- Versatile mounting fixtures included, allowing a wide variety of replacement, retrofit and new install options on all sizes of aquaria
- Sealed, water-resistant casing and a low DC voltage power supply
- 5 Year guarantee
AquaBeam Information Sheet
AquaBeam User Guide