Arcadia have a new LED Strip light that will perfectly illuminate your freshwater aquarium. Using a blend of red, green, blue and white, the LEDs enhance the natural beauty of tropical fish and show off your aquarium in the very best light.
The LED Strip has a 120⁰ wide beam to ensure the best distribution of light over your aquarium. This means you can be sure of the very best lighting effect. LED lighting is renowned for its energy efficiency. LED lighting lasts much longer and emits far little heat than standard sources such as fluorescent lighting.
The light unit is housed in a solid anodised aluminium heat sink in black. It can be mounted in various ways, including tank mounted or suspended, plus an attachment to fit the unit into older T8 mounts.
The unit is powered by a separate power unit. Either the 60w LED Driver, which is a single channel unit, or the more advanced LED smart box, which can be controlled via a smartphone, tablet or PC. Both are available to buy separately, but are essential to power this advanced LED unit.
- This unit requires the 60w driver to operate (sold separately)
- Specially chosen LED's for the best colour blend
- Multiple fitting options; tank mounting, T8 lamp replacement or suspended
- Waterproof light unit to IP67 standards
- Supplied with mounting fittings
- Two Arcadia power units available separately
- 4 different lengths available
- 5 year guarantee