The DC-300 aquarium cooler is cable of refrigerating 50 to 300 litres of water so ideal for small to medium tanks. It's a front runner in the world of aquarium coolers and is packed with new and impressive features, including a microcomputer control system and memory temperature system. In addition to this, the DC-300 is a modern and compact design that makes it a welcome addition to with fresh and salt water aquariums.
Thanks to a microcomputer system and simple controls you can easily control the chiller. With a built in memory that recalls the desired temperature in the event of a power cut and a cut off system too, it is intelligent and convenient. As you can set the device to suit, it's economical and will save you money and time.
Displayed in a robust metal chassis, the DC-300 is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also benefits from additional strength and anti-vibration properties. And thanks to the superior quality condenser this chiller is also quieter than the average kitchen fridge. Making it perfect for installation beneath an open cabinet aquarium. D&D recommend that it is kept 20-50 cm away from the side of the cabinet.
Thanks to the pure titanium heat exchangers impressive anti-corrosive features, the DC-300 is the ideal chiller for use with both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Microcomputer control - for accuracy and ease of
- Pure titanium heat exchanger / evaporator - less erosion and a longer life.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency
- Superior quality condenser
- Robust metal chassis
- Stylish design
- Dimensions - 338 x 218 x 325 millimetres
- Water refrigerated - 50 to 300 litres
- Water flow - 200 to 1000 litres per hour
- Inlet and outlet - 12 mm
- Voltage - 220 to 240 volts
- Weight - 9.5 kilograms
- Cooling power - 300 Watts
- Refrigerant - R134a - Environmentally friendly