The Deltec PF509 Calcium Reactor is suitable for tanks up to 450 litres, so is great for those with a smaller tank who may upgrade.
It is the 'baby' of Deltec's 5th generation range of Fluidised Calcium Reactors. It is more than capable however of providing the correct level of calcium for a small -medium reef tank.
It has a new bayonet style fitting which makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
It comes complete with 2kg of Rowalith C+ media. If you add this to one of the D-D saltwater Co2 sets then you will have everything that you need to plug and play.
- Mk5 Fluidised Calcium Reactor
- For use in saltwater Aquariums only
- Media volume 2.2kg
- L: 180mm x W: 140mm x H: 500mm
- L: 7 1/8 " x W: 5 1/2" x H: 19 3/4"
- For Aquariums up to 450 litres - 100 UK gallons
* For fluidized calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith C+ media is recommended.