Fluval Sea Aquatic Epoxy Stick is the perfect way to securely attach a variety of aquarium accessories. It can be used in not only marine and fresh water aquariums, but also in reptile housing and garden ponds.
Incredibly strong, the bonding agents are ideal to attach live rock and corals. This is ideal to avoid rock falls within the tank, which can cause all manner of problems.
Non-toxic and safe for all animal, fish and coral life forms, this fast curing epoxy can will bond and set under water. It can easily be moulded by hand, which means you can ensure the best, most tight connection. In water, Fluval Epoxy sets in 24 hours, and 48 hours out of water.
- Strong and secure way to attach objects underwater
- Able to bond and set while underwater
- Safe for fish, plants and animals
- Suitable for both marine and freshwater aquariums
- Epoxy can be moulded by hand