Quick Clear is used for clearing cloudy water in your aquarium and as part of your maintenance routine to clear fine particles of waste too fine to be trapped in your filter.
Quick Clear acts rapidly, clumping fine particles together so that the filter can remove them, producing crystal clear aquarium water. However good your filtration system, there are often minute particles present which find their way through the finest filter media. These particles irritate fish gill membranes, stunt plant growth by filtering out light and ruin the enjoyment of seeing you fish in their full glory.
How to use:
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use and ensure the aquarium pH level is between 6.5 and 8.5
- Remove any zeolite and carbon from the filter
- Measure the required amount and mix with some aquarium water before pouring evenly over the aquarium surface.
- Inner Cap treats 20L (4.5Gal)
- Outer Cap treats 110L (25Gal
- 125ml treats 625ltrs