The JBL Floaty Nano is the ideal algae magnet for nano aquariums. It can be used on aquariums of up to 4mm.
Small aquariums can still suffer from an algae problem. This strong little magnet will scrub away even the most stubborn patches, leaving a sparkling tank. It's small size means that it takes up little room and will not detract from the look of your aquarium.
If the inner part of the magnet detaches, it will float to the surface, which stops you having to fish around for it in the tank. It can be caught using the outer magnet.
Unlike other algae magnets, the Floaty Nano can be used in both plastic and glass aquariums without scratching the surface.
- Comfortable and effective cleaning of aquariums with acrylic and glass panes up to max. 4 mm thickness: glass cleaning magnet with floating internal element
- Easy to use: Lay the internal element onto the water at the edge of the aquarium tank, pull the internal part with the help of the external element. Direct the magnet from outside. Clean glass pane with circular movements
- Comfortable to hold: protruding cleaning edge makes hard-to-reach places accessible (e.g. behind technical equipment), reach into corners without getting your hands wet
- Patented edge protection: bevelled edges protect silicone seals of the aquarium, swimming internal element: no scratches caused by trapped gravel stones from the aquarium bottom
- Package contents: 1 floating glass cleaning magnet