JBL Nano Crabs is a perfect everyday food for dwarf Crayfish in a Nano aquarium.
Hard chips that are perfect for crustaceans with sharp pincers, this food will retain its shape for up to 24 hours, so perfect all foraging crayfish.
The chips are mainly formed from vegetable ingredients to promote healthy shell shedding processes and support good health and vitality. They contain just the right amount of nutrients to support life forms in a small aquarium, without causing excess waste.
They have a high cellulose content too, which aids the growth of chitin shell. Vitamin C is also added to boost the immune system and reduce the risk of stress and disease.
1 chip per crustacean, per day.
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth of invertebrates: with high cellulose content
- Nutritious and easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions through sinking food wafers for crayfish and crabs from 5 up to 20 cm in size
- Water-stable and trouble-free shedding: wafers do not immediately disintegrate in water. High cellulose content to build up the shell for trouble-free shedding
- No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for crayfish in nano aquariums. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal