The JBL P04 Phosphate Test Kit is ideal to test the level of phosphates in your fresh or salt water aquarium.
In any fish tank, phosphates can be a real problem as they can trigger algae blooms which can cause a stubborn nuisance. They are a by-product of fish waste, uneaten food and plant waste, and are often found in conjunction with nitrates.
Using a compensation method the tests will give you an accurate and reliable reading, with a range of 0.05 to 1.8mg/l.
Use a good phosphate remover to eradicate the problem, and follow a good tank maintenance routine to keep levels low.
- Recommended level: max. 1.0 mg/l in freshwater.
- Highly sensitive test for measurements with laboratory accuracy.
- Indicates the phosphate content of the water, responsible together with nitrate level for the undesirable growth of algae.
- Measurement range begins as low as 0.05 mg/l.
- For approx. 50 measurements.
- Includes glass cuvettes, comparator system, syringe and colour chart.
- For fresh and saltwater.