The Juwel Rio 125 LED is a classic, compact fish tank and cabinet packed with features so you can simply and quickly set up a tropical aquarium. A Bioflow 3.0 filter, Eccoflow pump and heater plus Juwel's great High Lite lighting system are included as standard, so all you need to add is fish, plants and of course water!
Brilliant luminosity and excellent plant growth are what you get with the state-of-the-art Multilux LED lighting technology from JUWEL. The replaceable 14-watt DAY and NATURE LED tubes create an optimum light spectrum, while saving up to 50% of energy in comparison to T5 at the same time.
The MultiLux LED lighting system for the RIO 125 LED means that you can work on your aquarium in comfort, even when the lighting is switched on.
The ultrasound-sealed light unit is 100 percent waterproof and fulfils the stringent European safety standards.
To make sure the aquarium is properly cleansed from waste and debris a Bioflow 3.0 filter is included, complete with five types of media. To accompany it, an Eccoflow 500 pump circulates the water at the same time, to ensure the healthiest water. Imbedded into the pump system is a Juwel 100 watt heater, which will accurately and safely heat the tank to the right temperature.
This sleek black design looks cool and modern in any environment, and complete with a cabinet makes a real focal point in any home or office. A coloured substrate would look striking against the dark unit, so why not take a look at our varied substrate range before you order.
- Juwel MultiLux LED light system
- Juwel Bioflow 3.0 Compact Filter (code 87050) (size 15.5 x 10.2 x 41.7 cm), volume 3litre
- Filter Media (Poly Pad 3.0, Carbon sponge 3.0, Nitrax 3.0, 2x Sponge fine 3.0, Sponge Coarse 3.0)
- Bioflow 600 Pump
- Juwel 100 Watt Heater
- Aquarium size: 81 x 36 x 50cm / 31.9" x 14.2" x 19.7" (L x D x H) - wt 23kg (excl water) (code 01320)
- Cabinet size: 81 x 36 x 73cm / 31.9" x 14.2" x 28.7" (L x W x H) - wt 18.6kg (66300)
- Volume: 125 litres / 27.5 gallons
*Please note, this item is despatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in.