As part of the Juwel Rio range, the 125 LED aquarium and cabinet in dark wood is a beautiful piece of aquatic furniture. Packed with features to create and maintain a tropical or freshwater tank. The Rio 125 measures just 81 cm in length yet holds an impressive 125 litres, with the cabinet's small footprint of 63cm the Rio takes up little space yet still creates a great impression.
It comes complete with Juwel's powerful 3.0 Bioflow filter, which is packed with five types of media to thoroughly cleanse the water of all unwanted elements. A 100 watt heater is also provided alongside the Eccoflow 500 circulation pump to heat and circulate the water to the best possible standard - making the perfect environment for your fish and plant life.
Brilliant luminosity and excellent plant growth are what you get with the state-of-the-art Multilux LED lighting technology from JUWEL. The replaceable 14-watt DAY and NATURE LED tubes create an optimum light spectrum, while saving up to 50% of energy in comparison to T5 at the same time.
The MultiLux LED lighting system for the RIO 125 LED means that you can work on your aquarium in comfort, even when the lighting is switched on.
The ultrasound-sealed light unit is 100 percent waterproof and fulfils the stringent European safety standards.
The cabinet provides a handy storage cupboard for all of your fish keeping kit, as well as a great stand for the tank itself. It's an ideal place to keep test kits and treatments, which used regularly, will keep your fish and plants in the best condition.
- Juwel MultiLux LED light system
- Juwel Bioflow 3.0 Compact Filter (code 87050) (size 15.5 x 10.2 x 41.7 cm), volume 3litre
- Filter Media (Poly Pad 3.0, Carbon sponge 3.0, Nitrax 3.0, 2x Sponge fine 3.0, Sponge Coarse 3.0)
- Bioflow 600 Pump
- Juwel 100 Watt Heater
- Aquarium size: 81 x 36 x 50cm / 31.9" x 14.2" x 19.7" (L x D x H) - wt 23kg (excl water) (code 01320)
- Cabinet size: 81 x 36 x 73cm / 31.9" x 14.2" x 28.7" (L x W x H) - wt 18.6kg (66300)
- Volume: 125 litres / 27.5 gallons