The Kockney Koi KF5000 Vortex is a multi chamber filter that is perfect for use in a Koi pond up to 5000 litres in size. However used in lightly stocked or fish free ponds it can cope with a larger volume of water.
Free standing, the KF5000 V filter is crafted from durable fibre glass for long term, reliable performance. Four chambers contain media to remove all traces of debris, waste and even pollutants from the water, returning simply clean and clear water to the pond.
Using a vortex system, the filter churns the water into a whirlpool as it enters the filter. Large pieces of waste are broken down, making them easier to remove. This prolongs the life of the media and reduces the maintenance needed.
Chamber 1-Filter brushes remove particles of debris
Chamber 2-Japenese matting removes tiny particles of waste and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria on the large surface area
Chamber 3- Filter wadding further cleanses the water, catching the tiniest pieces
Chamber 4-Flocor biological media has a huge surface area for exceptional bacterial filtration. Excess nitrates and more are removed.
Choose a good quality filter pump to support the pump fed filter. If you require any further advice please contact our sales team on 0161 351 4700.
- It is suitable for Pump or Gravity feed. Fitted with 3" inlet and 2" outlet.
- 5000-V (4 Bay) 51" x 17" x 19" Deep.
- Vortex system
- Four chambers including all media to perform mechanical and biological filtration
- Maximum flow rate 3,000 litre per hour.
- Inlet size 3" - Outlet 2" solvent. Can also be used as a pump fed filter by reducing inlet with the Yamitsu reducers.
- Three drainage points - (Accepts 1.5" solvent weld pipe for remote drainage) - NOTE: waste drains are now located on the opposite side to that shown on the image, above.
- Lid not included (discontinued)
Please Note: Because the items below are oversized, they can not be delivered on our normal 24 hour service, they will be shipped on a 48 hour delivery service.