Nishikoi Flake is a multi-purpose flake ideal for small pond fish of all types.
It can be used throughout spring, summer and autumn to ensure that your fish grow in good health. With a high protein level and added vitamins for improved vitality, nutrition and growth, this is one of the most delicious foods around.
The food has added vitamins C and E which boost the immune system and aids resistance to disease and stress.
This food is designed for spring, summer and autumn feeding. We recommend switching to Nishikoi Wheatgerm in the winter, which is great for fish are less active in the colder weather.
Feeding Instructions: Feed just as much as your fish will eat in a few minutes, and remove any excess food.
- 26% protein for growth
- Anti-oxidant action of Vitamin C and E to help the immune system
- Blended flakes
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness
- Feed Nishikoi Flake 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Flake and switch to Nishikoi Wheatgerm.