A large capacity pond pump is often required for ponds that are both big and contain a lot of fish, such as Koi. Market leaders Oase have developed a range of external pumps that sit outside of the pond to provide an excellent performance all year round.
The AquaMax DRY Pumps from Oase can be used in ponds and even swimming pools to direct water to a filter or water feature. These 'dry' pumps are much safer for pools used for swimming as the electrical components are safely out of the water, and they do not take away any space inside the water body.
AquaMax pumps must be installed below the water level, and thanks to the sturdy base unit this is simple and quick. An enhanced motor and impellor make for a smooth, almost silent operation and the best results. Available in four models, with the largest running at up to 15,100 litres per hour, even the largest ponds are catered for.
Maintenance is incredibly easy too, access to the pump chamber is easy and quick, and as the pump is external - no wet hands!
You can depend on the excellent quality of Oase products, and to give even greater peace of mind the pump comes with a three year guarantee with the option to extend to five years.
- The Dry Pumps must be installed below the water level
- Very quiet in operation
- 2 additional stainless steel hose clips for connecting 1 ½" hoses
- 2 hose connectors for 1", 1 ¼" and 1 ½" hoses
- Asynchronous motor technology with flow-optimised impeller
- High performance pump especially designed for dry installation.
- 3 + 2 year guarantee
- Cable length is 10 metres