Oase's Aquamax Eco Expert is the next leap in pond pump design
Featuring a compact and robust design, this Aquamax Eco Expert is a powerful yet energy efficient pond pump designed to tackle the flow-rate of larger ponds while taking up minimal space in your pond, and reduce your pond's footprint on your monthly energy bills.
Currently, the Aquamax Eco Expert range features two sizes, a 21000 and a 26000 LPH model, and both can handle an impressive 11mm of solid particulate with relative ease, making the Eco Expert one of the hardiest pond pumps on the market, suitable for ponds that suffer from an excess of debris.
Unlike most pumps, these models come with an easily switchable energy saving mode (seasonal flow control), further reducing your energy consumption by 30% providing water temperature is adequate, and with frost protection up to -20°C using Oase's patented design. These larger pumps are an excellent choice to use with larger filter systems or larger watercourses and waterfalls.
At a glance
- New generation pond pump
- Switchable modes for energy conversation
- Frost resistant to -20°C
- Handles particulate up to 11m
- Max height of 8 to 8.5m dependent on model
- Robust and compact design
- 3 +2 year guarantee with correct installation
- Compatible with garden management systems like the new OASE FM-Master WLAN
- Can be used as a dry pump, or submersible
- Quiet operation (great for using in a pump chamber like the Proficlear)