The first gravitation filter pump in this performance class from OASE offers the perfect solution for large bodies of water, even with koi stock. Powerful, yet at the same time energy-efficient, the AquaMax EcoTitanium 50000 pumps up to 48,000 litres an hour. It can be controlled via the innovative »AquaMax Eco Control«, which is included in the scope of delivery.
The patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) intelligently regulates flow rate and delivery head. Depending on the water temperature it enables an additional 30 percent savings in energy costs. The pump is protected against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control developed by OASE (EFC by OASE). The AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 can be operated underwater, as well as dry. The robust pump casing and cast stainless steel channel-type impeller in interaction with the rotor shaft and bearings of high-quality SIC ceramic ensure optimal reliability and long service life
Product Characteristics at a glance:
- Innovative, energy-efficient gravity filter pump for large bodies of water even with koi stock
- With flow-optimised hydraulics achieves an outstanding level of efficiency of over 50%
- Pumps up to 47000 l/h back into the pond non-stop.
- With innovative AquaMax Eco Control for bi-directional control of the pump via 10 m DMX-RDM cable
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pump head
- An additional 30% energy savings is possible with SFC switched on
- Ideal for set-up in a pump chamber
- Suitable submersed or dry-installed
- Coarse debris displacement of particles to 6 mm in size
- Robust pump housing of cast stainless steel with large pedestal for secure placement
- Rotor shaft and bearings of high-quality SIC ceramics for optimal reliability and long service life
- Made In Germany: precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
*Please note, this item is despatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in.