The Oase Filtral 9000 UVC is a multifunctional filter with 11 watt UVC and fountain that comes with the Oase Clear Water Guarantee. Part of the excellent Oase Filtral range, this model is perfect to use in larger ponds with a water quantity up to 9000 litres.
With only one power cable leading to the pond, this product is easily installed and remains concealed, so it's perfect for small ponds. The compact unit sits in the water easily without distracting from the natural look of your garden.
Inside the filter, two different filter sponges remove particles of waste and debris, whilst the filter pebbles provide biological and mechanical filtration. The surface area of the pebbles promotes the growth of bacteria that eradicate problem causing levels of nutrients.
This filter kit also includes a 90⁰ bend and hosetails to feed to a small water feature or other water course. It also includes 3 different nozzles and a telescopic extension to create different water patterns.
The 11 watt Ultra Violet Clarifier that is integrated into the unit helps to clean the water too. As the water passes by the light, algae cells are clumped together for removal by the filter. This means the water is not only free of waste and debris but the risk of algae is greatly reduced.
- Compact Filter unit with integrated 11 watt UVC technology
- Submerged unit
- Suitable for ponds of 9000 litres
- Will filter wildlife ponds up to 9000 litres and community fish ponds up to 4500 litres.Not recommended for Koi ponds.
- Contains 4 different filter materials
- Includes 3 different nozzle attachments for changing individual water effects.
- Telescopic extension for adapting the nozzle to the pond surface.
- T-piece for operating spouts and watercourses, takes hose sizes 13mm/19mm/25mm.
- Max Power consumption 40w
- Size 380mm x 290mm x 160mm