Penn Plax Tank Dividers are the ideal accessory for fish keepers who need to separate their fish.
Separation is often necessary during breeding, to protect baby or sick fish, or to separate aggressive fish. Penn Plax have four sizes to suit all types of tanks, which can be cut to size if needed.
Made from sturdy plastic the dividers can be positioned wherever you choose, creating separate chambers in your fish tank.
The dividers allow for continuous heating and filtration despite the barrier.
- Place the plastic channel of the Penn-Plax against the side of your aquarium
- Clip the stainless steel clip over the edge of the frame to hold it in place firmly
- Repeat with the other channel
- Slide the plastic Flo -Through divider into the channels to form the separation
- The plastic divider piece can be trimmed to size if necessary.
- Medium: 12" x 10" (30cm x 25cm)
- Large: 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
- X Large: 12" x 15" (30cm x 38cm)
- Super: 12" x 18" (30cm x 45cm)