The Oase Lunaqua 10 Lunaqua 10 is a top of the range lighting system that can be used inside a pond or outside. It can be used in the home garden pond, as garden or park lighting or for professional fountain installations. Two models are available - halogen or LED and both are compatible with the same accessories.
The Oase Lunaqua 10 is available in two models - halogen and LED.
It is considered a system because the compact lights are connected via special connections with the 12 volt safety transformer. (sold separately).
Likewise the transformer can also be implemented underwater. This enables the bridging of long distances between the 230 V outlet and the transformer with standard cables.
- Lunaqua 10 is made of impact-resistant plastic. The special structured glass cover, in conjunction with the aluminium reflector, creates optimal light
- An integrated mounting bracket permits a swivel range of approx. 180°, when mounted
- This system's special feature is the robust connector technology. The power cables of various lengths (sold separately) are equipped with special connectors that connect easily to the light housing or to the transformer housing
- This system uses halogen lightbulbs ranging from 35-75 watt (sold separately)
The transformer has a maximum load capacity of 150 watts and can be used with any combination of 35 / 50 / 75 watt bulbs, up to the maximum wattage. i.e:
- 4 x 35 watt
- 3 x 50 watt
- 2 x 75 watt
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 145 x 160 x 182
- Voltage 12V/50Hz
- Angle of beam 24°
- Lightbulb 35 - 75 W halogen
- Guarantee 2 years
- Weight 1.1 Kg
The successful LunAqua 10 series sets new standards in LED technology. Now it is also available in a warm-white LED version. As before, the proven system concept is in the foreground.
Naturally the LED and halogen version of the LunAqua 10-series are compatible. Thus a LunAqua LED light can easily be connected to an existing system with transformer and cable.
LunAqua 10 LED characteristics at a glance:
- LED spotlight in warm-white
- Excess temperature protection reduces luminous intensity if the ambient temperature is too high
- Includes. bulb (not dimmable)
- Compatible with LunAqua 10 Halogen series
cables and transformers
- 12 Volts (under water) / 24 Volts (above water)
- Additional bulb available as a spare part, easy replacement
- Housing made of impact-resistant plastic
- Pivot range approximately 180° thanks to the integrated mounting bracket
- Supplied without connecting cable and transformer
LunAqua 10 LED Technical Information:
- Dimensions (per spotlight): 145 x 160 x 182mm (L x W x H)
- Rated voltage: 12 Volts / 50 Hz (dry installation)
- Bulb max (LED warm-white): 10 watt
- Protection class: IP 68
- Pivot range: ca. 180°
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
LunAqua 10 LED Operating Instructions.