The Aquarius Universal range are perfect for waterfalls, bubbling stones and large decorative fountains. They are quiet running and easy to adjust.
The pumps are completely capable of withstanding winter conditions so that they can stay in the water throughout the entire year.
The more powerful pumps starting with the Aquarius Universal 3000 model have a removable pedestal to enable installation even where space is extremely limited. In addition these pumps also have a stainless steel filter basket which guarantees the long service life.
With the exception of the 440 model they can be set-up outside of the water or below water level (both the indoor and the outdoor version). It is only the 440 model that must be fully submerged. Regardless of the application, all pumps can be controlled individually and conveniently.
The smaller pumps are equipped with a filter sponge and a 13mm outlet in accordance with the standard. Starting with the Aquarius Universal 600, the pumps have a 1/2 inch threaded outlet, starting with the Aquarius Universal 3000, the threaded outlet is 1 inch and from the Universal 9000 the threaded outlet is 1 1/2 inches.
- Starting from the Aquarius Universal 600 - 1/2 inch threaded outlet
- Starting from the Aquarius Universal 3000 - 1 inch thread outlet
- Starting from the Aquarius Universal 9000 - 1 and 1/2 inch thread outlet
- Eco pond pumps can be used dry
At a glance:
- Quiet running
- Easy to adjust
- Can be submersed or dry installed
- Winter-proof and has thermal protection
- Long service life