Tetra Medifin is available from Swell UK at discount prices.
Medifin is an effective way of curing bacterial/parasitic fish diseases. Should be used during spring and autumn to reduce the background levels of bacteria in your pond, which cause disease.
- Effective treatment for most common pond fish diseases.
- Combination of active ingredients effective against bacteria, parasites, and fungi.
- Broad spectrum of activity for best chance of recovery.
- Supports wound healing by preventing secondary infections.
- Harmless to fish, plants and filter bacteria.
- Add 50ml of MediFin to every 1150 litres (250 gallons) of pond water.
- Disease recovery can be advanced by using TetraPond AquaSafe in conjunction with MediFin.
- Treatment may be repeated after 7 to 10 days, if recovery is not complete, according to the instructions.
- MediFin can also be used as a preventative remedy, during sensitive times of the year such as the spring and autumn.
- Do not use MediFin in conjunction with other pond treatments, except those in the TetraPond range.
- Always read the instructions carefully before use.