Seachem AMGuard is a high strength water treatment designed to remove dangerous levels of ammonia, as well as chlorine and chloramine from the marine aquarium. Ammonia can be lethal to fish if the levels go unchecked.
AmGuard is safe to use during tank cycling and is ideal for treating unexpected emergency situations. AmGuard reacts with free ammonia within minutes and does not alter pH. Ammonia can exist in two forms: free and ionized. It is only the free form that is toxic.
Seachem AMGuard is highly concentrated and is ideal for treating unexpected, emergency situations and reacts with toxic in a matter of minutes. It binds the ammonia and turns it non-toxic and safe.
To use; simply add one capful per 200 litres of water.
- Safe to use during water changes
- Reacts with free ammonia within minutes to eradicate the problem
- Ideal for emergency situations
- Will not alter the pH level within your tank
- Beginner: Use 5ml for every 200 litres / 44 gallons on a daily basis, or as needed to reduce ammonia
- Advanced: Use 5ml for every 400 litres / 88 gallons daily