Seachem Flourish Tabs are a quick and easy way to make sure that your planted aquarium gets everything it needs - straight from the root.
Seachem Flourish Tabs contain essential trace elements, amino acids, and vitamins and are rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, inositol, choline B12, biotin and other elements that plant roots need to thrive.
These tablets slowly release the nutrients, which are absorbed over time for the best effect.
They contain no phosphate or nitrates, so no risk of an algae problem.
Each pack of 10 tablets treats a 12" x 30" (30cm x 76cm) plant bed twice.
How to use:
- Insert one Flourish Tab™ in the gravel for every 10-15 cm (4-6 in.) radius - a standard 10 gallon aquarium requires 6 tabs.
- Distribute the tablets evenly throughout the gravel bed.
- Push each tablet midway into the gravel bed.
- Add new tablets once every one to three months for optimal plant growth.
- Tabs will not alter pH, but, in very soft or unbuffered water, they have slightly acidic properties similar to peat moss.
Total Nitrogen 0.28% Available Phosphate 0.17% Soluble Potash 0.16% Calcium 14.9% Magnesium 0.06% Sulfur 12.2% Boron 0.029% Chlorine 0.55% Cobalt 0.001% Copper 0.001% Iron 2.2% Manganese 0.23% Molybdenum 0.0009% Sodium 0.14% Zinc 0.0024%
Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Gluconate, Cobalt Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulphate, Protein Hydrolysates.