The Seachem HeadStart Aquarium Conditioning Pack contains three 100ml bottles which consist of Seachem Prime, Seachem Stability and Seachem Clarity. These treatments have been specifically chosen to help establish and maintain a new aquarium.
Working together they kick start natural biological filtration processes which neutralises ammonia and nitrites. This ensures that the water is in the best condition to house new fish, and hopefully avoid 'new tank syndrome'.
- Seachem Prime: Use 5 ml for every 200 litres / 44 gallons of new water. This removes approximately 1mg per litre ammonia, 4mg per litre of chloramine, or 5mg per litre of chlorine.
- Seachem Stability: Use 10ml for every 80 litres / 20 gallons.
- Seachem Clarity: Use 5ml for every 80 litres / 20 gallons.
- Contains three water treatments ideal for use when setting up new aquariums
- Convenient pack contains Seachem Prime, Seachem Stability and Seachem Clarity
- For use both freshwater and marine aquariums