Seachem Reef Buffer is intended for use with a reef aquarium to act as a buffer, specifically when maintenance of a pH level of 8.3 is difficult to maintain, without risking accidental overdose.
This product will also raise carbonate alkilinity and unlike others on the market, is a blended product that is not simply sodium carbonate.
Reef Buffer is available in 50g to 4kg sizes for all applications.
- Raises carbonate alkilinity
- Blended product - not just sodium carbonate
- For use as a buffer in a system where a pH above 8.3 is required
- Order by 3pm to receive your order the very next working day
- 50g treats 1819 litres / 400 gallons
- 250g treats 9093 litres / 2000 gallons
- 500g treats 1819 litres / 4000 gallons
- 1kg treats 36369 litres / 8000 gallons
- 4kg treats 145475 litres / 32000 gallons