Seachem Stability will rapidly and safely establish the aquarium biofilter in freshwater and marine systems and prevent the serious danger of the infamous 'new tank syndrome'.
It has been designed to boost biological filtration and contains a blend of aerobic, anaerobic and facultative bacteria which will kick start the breakdown and eradication of waste matter, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. This mixture is non-toxic and therefore safe for all aquarium life including plants. This means that you can't overdose Stability.
This treatment contains both nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria, unlike similar products from other brands. It can be used in both fresh water and marine aquariums.
- Use one capful for each 40 litres on the first day with a new aquarium. Then use one capful for each 80 litres daily for seven days.
- Fish and other aquatic species may be introduced at any time as long as dosage is maintained for seven days.
- For optimum bio-filter performance use one capful for each 40 litres once a month or with each water change and whenever introducing new fish or whenever medicating an aquarium.
Dosages (for the first day of a new aquarium):
- 50ml treats 400 litres / 100 gallons
- 100ml treats 800 litres / 200 gallons
- 250ml treats 2000 litres / 500 gallons
- 500ml treats 4000 litres / 1000 gallons
- 2 litres treats 16000 litres / 4000 gallons
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Kick starts the cycling process for new and emptied aquariums
- Counter-acts "new tank syndrome"
- Contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics