When looking for value for money, Swell's own Bio Pond Filter 4000 kit is a fantastically compact yet extremely functional pond filter and pump kit. Suitable for ponds of up to 8000 litres (without fish), 4000 litres (with community fish no koi) and multiple filtration system guarantees a clear, clean and healthy pond.
The 4000 set includes all fittings, hose and filter media needed (including filter sponge and biological media). It works at around 1000lph so it's great for a smaller pond.
NOTE: this 4000 kit is a Bio Filer only, and does not have a UV component.
The water is forced through Japanese matting, which can be easily cleaned for repeated use. A separate wall separates the chambers to enhance the flow of water through the filter and improve the end result - clearer water.
The second stage of the filter pushes the water through both fine and coarse filter foams, both of which are included in the filter, before finally a separate section of Bio-balls clarifies the water further, with cultures of healthy pond bacteria breaking down the bio-matter that would otherwise harm your water quality.
The separate chambers of the filter ensure that the flow of water is continuously cleaned and strained of all dirt and debris.
Key Features Bio Pond Pump & Filter Kit 3500:
- Compact design
- Complete kit including 1000 lph pump and filter.
- NOTE: the 4000 kit is a Bio Filer only, and does not have a UV component
- Easy to clean Japanese matting.
- Coarse and fine foam filtration, media included.
- Final stage of bio-balls to further purify the water
- 3m of hose
- 20mm inlet
- Pump Outlet: Stepped hosetail - 12mm, 19mm, 25mm
- Filter outlet - 50mm
- Fittings included
- Filter - NO power cable
- Pump - 10m Power cable
- Dimensions: 300 x 260 x 310 mm
- Max flow rate: 1000 l/h Qmax
- Suitable for ponds up to 3500 litres without fish or 1750 litres wih fish
As always should you need any more information about this, or any of our products please contact our sales team on 0161 351 4700.