The Swell Control Green Water contains a mixture of friendly bacteria that can help reduce the levels of nutrients which encourage algae to grow. In addition to being easy to dose and use, it is also completely chemical free and can treat a 1000 gallon pond for up to 3 months.
The special mix of bacteria in Control Green Water help reduce nitrate and phosphate levels, aid the break-down of bottom sludge and odours, as well as helping to make the water less murky.
It also contains barley straw which can further inhibit the growth of the algae that turn the water green, thanks to microbes that consume algae boosting nutrients.
- No chemicals
- Easy to dose
- Economical to use
- With added Bailey Straw
- Comes in sachets, so no mess
How to use
- Each water-soluble sachet contains enough to treat up to 1000 gallons/4546 litres of pond water.
- Simply drop a sachet into your pond or pond filter once a week during spring, summer and autumn and allow it to break down.
- The product is completely harmless, so it is quite safe to add a whole sachet to smaller ponds or use multiple sachets in a larger pond.
For Best Results
- Use a double-dose the first time you use the product.
- Place the sachet in an area of flowing water, such as in the filter or near a waterfall.
- Ensure that your pond is well filtered and aerated, particularly at night, when oxygen levels drop.
- Use in alkaline water when the temperature is above 10°C / 50°F.
Beneficial bacteria and barley straw. This product is not a medication, pesticide or herbicide and is not intended as a substitute for one.
- 6 x 28g Sachets - Treats 27,300 litres / 6,000 gallons.