As a well-known manufacturer, Tetra can be relied upon to create a powerful, yet efficient internal filter. Their range of In Plus Internal Filters offers a great performance and convenient features too. Compact enough to leave space for fish and plants, the filters still offer the best results.
The waste and pollutants found in a tank are created by the life within, so this is generally a build-up of ammonia and other waste. If not removed if not only looks unsightly, but can also harm fish and plants. The In Plus collection uses biological, chemical and mechanical filtration to fully eradicate this waste from the water.
The unit holds two media sponges in separate chambers. One can be left in whilst the other is cleaned, so as not to disturb the helpful bacteria that has developed.
Ensuring that the oxygen within the water is disseminated successfully will increase the health of your tank and make sure there are no stagnant spots. The Tetra range of filters has a 180⁰ rotating water outlet to provide movement to the clean water leaving the filter. Plus, it has a Venturi section, which allows air into the filter.
Available in various formats to suit tanks from 40 to 200 litres in size, the Tetra range is perfect for any aquarium. Order by 3pm for next day delivery, and what's more, if your order is over £50, delivery is free!
- TetraTec Internal IN300 plus filters between 10 - 40 litres
- TetraTec Internal IN400 plus filters between 30 - 60 litres
- TetraTec Internal IN600 plus filters between 50 - 100 litres
- TetraTec Internal IN800 plus filters between 80 - 150 litres
- TetraTec Internal IN1000 plus filters between 120 - 200 litres
At a glance:
- Internal filter providing biological, mechanical and chemical filtering
- Two chamber filter preserves beneficial bacteria
- Outlet nozzle can be rotated 180 degrees
- Adjustable flow rate
- Simple to fix heavy-duty suckers
- Filter start button makes starting filter easy
- Snap valve shuts off water flow for no-mess access to media
- Robust design
- Comes complete with media and pipework
- Easy maintenance - no need to remove the entire filter, as all components can be quickly and easily removed in-situ
- CE certified, TUV/GS tested - safety and reliability assured
- Filter sponge split into two segments - one can be replaced whilst other maintains population of beneficial bacteria
- Outlet nozzle can be rotated 180° for flexible flow direction
- Activated carbon sponge also available, for cleaner, clearer water
- 2-year guarantee