TetraMedica Contraspot is an effective and safe control for whitespot and other diseases caused by parasites. Weekly treatments are best to control problems.
Symptoms of parasitic infections:
- White spots the size of pin heads
- Irratic swimming and flicking
- Rapid gill movements
- Clamped fins
- Thickened mucus coating
- Effective and safe control for all tropical fish showing signs of parasite infection
- Manufactured to highest international (GMP) standards
- Effective against common external parasites such as flukes, whitespot, and protozoans (single-celled parasites)
Add 5ml per 20 litres (4.4 gallons) of aquarium water. Treatment should be repeated at weekly intervals. Prior to redosing, it is advisable to perform a 20-30% water change, using tap water conditioned with AquaSafe.