The Tetra Ponda Algofin product is a high quality blanketweed killer, that is also an approvided algaecide and safe for use with plants and fish. Not only is it simple to dose and effectively reduces the growth of blanketweed, but it can also be used as an effective deterrant against green water.
Blanketweed and algae can choke the life out of your pond, as they use up nutrients, oxygen and light. This makes conditions in the pond very poor for fish and other plants, using Algofin will combat the onset of blankeweed and algae.
- HSE approved algaecide for blanketweed and independently proven to suppress blanketweed.
- Directly suppresses blanketweed and other filamentous algae.
- Harmless to fish and plants.
Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Directions for use:
- Add 50 ml of AlgoFin for every 1000 Litres (220 Gallons) of pond water.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Add a half dose every 4 to 6 weeks for long-term suppression.
- Always read the instructions carefully before use - this product is not for use in wildlife ponds, or for use in ornamental ponds, when frogs and toads are spawning.
Can be used in combination with TetraPond PhosphateMinus.