The TMC AquaBeam 1500 Ultima NP Ocean Blue Tile is an exceptionally popular piece of aquarium lighting.
This tile includes 2 Fiji Blue, 4 Ocean White and 4 Osram Oslon NP Blue LEDs.
It offers a high output, wide angled design that is unlensed to allow a brighter, blended effect to the aquarium water. Thanks to the light emitting diodes it has very low running costs, minimal heat transfer to the water and has a minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours, which is approximately six times the average life span of standard fluorescent lighting.
The compact 20cm x 20cm design of the light tile makes it ideal for nano tanks, however it is suitable for all types of aquarium, with versatile mounting brackets included to allow adaptation to most types of tank. It can be utilised as a primary lighting source with a fish-only marine aquarium or aquariums that include corals, a dimming aquaray controller is also available.
- Includes both blue and white LEDs (each colour is independently controlled) capable of simulating daylight or moonlight, when used with a suitable controller
- Compact 20 x 20cm / 7.9" x 7.9" design makes it ideal for nano tanks
- Very low running costs, long life span and minimal heat transference
- Can be used as a primary lighting source for fish-only marine aquarium or aquariums with corals (soft and large polyp hard corals)
- Environmentally friendly
- Low power consumption at only 30w, low running cost
- No bulb replacements
- Wide range or mounting options available using the MMS mounting system
- Creates a natural shimmer effect
- Wide angle beam 120d for maximum light spread