The TMC V2 Pure 100 RO System
TMC present their 100 gallon reverse osmosis unit. Using a powerful three stage system, the unit will thoroughly remove all sediments, contaminants and more from tap water. You can be confident that only the clearest, cleanest water will go into your aquarium.
This unit will produce up to 100 gallons/384 litres of water per day.
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
The TMC V2 Pure 100 RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool
The Sediment cartridge, Carbon block and Membrane can all be replaced.
PLEASE NOTE: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar).And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.