TMC V2 Pure 75 Advanced RO System including in-line TDS Meter
Reverse Osmosis simply means to cleanse water of all contaminants, sediments and pollutants, and this innovative unit from TMC uses a three stage system to ensure that the water is beautifully pure. It also includes an advanced TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Monitor that will study the rate at which they are dissolved and alert you via an LED screen if rates fall.
It's one of the most intelligent systems around, and as the cartridges and membranes can be replaced, it will continuously provide the best quality water for your aquarium.
This RO unit can produce 75 gallons of RO water per day.
The TMC Reverse Osmosis units follows a three stage process:
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
The TDS Monitor will study the performance of the filter, and alert you via an LED display if the rate drops below 80%. The long life battery means you can rely on long lasting results, and know when you need to replace the media. So that the unit always provides the optimum service.
The Monitor also has a long life battery, so you can be confident of a lengthy performance and outstanding results every time.
The TMC V2 Pure 75 Advanced RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- TDS Monitor
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool
- LED display with colour indicator
- 1 x long life 3v lithium battery (CR2032) included.
- Detection Range: 0-999 ppm
- Sensitivity: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Weight 25g
- Dimensions 100mm (L) x 8mm (W) x 40mm (H)
*PLEASE NOTE: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar).And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.