Reverse Osmosis is quick and simple with the TMC V2 Pure 75 RO System. The three stage system processes the water through an advanced filtration system, removing all sediments, chemicals, pollutants and more.
This unit will produce up to 75 gallons of RO water per day.
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of an active carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the TMC membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
For another level of filtration, the V2 Pure De-Ionisation Pod can be added. The pod contains 500ml of de-ionised resin to filter any remaining contaminants easily from the water for the best result.
The TMC V2 Pure 75 RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool
V²Pure 75: Suitable for producing up to 75 US gal/63 UK gal/285 litres of water per day*
*PLEASE NOTE: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar).And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.