Velda's I-Tronic electronic anti-blanket weed device operates to eliminate fibrous and slime algae (blanket weed) from your pond. It features a display unit that can be used to start and programme the functions.
Using an electronic pulse between copper and stainless steel anodes, copper ions are released into the water, which combats algae growth. Powerful enough to kill algae, the level of copper remains safe for fish and your pond.
To save power and money, the unit can be programmed to run just during the daytime hours. This also prolongs the life of the I-Tronic, although we do recommend replacing the anode after 12 months of use
The I-Tronic should not be used if you add Pond Salt to your water, as it will combine with the copper ions which will affect the health of some fish. Additionally, the presence of copper ions in the water (with or without salt) can be fatal to freshwater molluscs.
- Velda I-Tronic 55 - for ponds up 5000 litres, min. flow rate 2000 l/hour max. flow rate 5000 l/hour
- Velda I-Tronic 15 - for ponds up 15000 litres, min. flow rate 2000 l/hour max. flow rate 5000 l/hour
- Velda I-Tronic 35 - for ponds up 35000 litres, min. flow rate 2000 l/hour max. flow rate 8000 l/hour
- Velda I-Tronic 75 - for ponds up 75000 litres, min. flow rate 2000 l/hour max. flow rate 8000 l/hour
- Velda I-Tronic 05 - 13mm/19mm/25mm
- Velda I-Tronic 15 - 13mm/19mm/25mm
- Velda I-Tronic 35 - 25mm/32mm/40mm
- Velda I-Tronic 75 - 25mm/32mm/40mm