Waterlife Octozin is a treatment used for certain internal parasites, the types of internal parasites which can cause:-
- Sleeping Sickness
- Seawater Angelfish and Clown Fish Disease
- Malawi Bloat Disease
- Dropsy (in the early stages)
Also where Cuprazin cannot be used, Octozin can be used to treat white spot in seawater aquaria.
It takes 3 days to complete the Octozin course, then the treatment will remain active for a further 3 days. The internal parasites will be destroyed immediately, but you may find that it takes up to 7 days for you to see a visible improvement in your fish.
Octozin is harmless to invertebrates and algae as long as you follow the instructions carefully.
Octozin is available in:-
- 21 Tablet - 3 Day Course for 159 Litres
- 80 Tablet - 3 Day Course for 600 Litres
- 200 Tablet - 3 Day Course for 1500 Litres
Always ensure that you read the bottle prior to use and always follow the instructions carefully.