Yamitsu Algae Masters are a trusted method of algae removal. Using top quality Ultra Violet bulbs the free-floating algae cells are forced to clump together, which makes them much easier for a filter to remove.
The unique design of the bulbs incorporates a turbulator to ensure a fantastic performance and a longer life for the whole unit.
Available in single and twin units these professional standard clarifying units aid other forms of filtration to leave your pond clean and beautifully healthy, and reduce the risk of an algae problem.
These advanced units are ideal to use with multi chamber filters such as those used with Koi ponds.
- Large inlet and exhaust ports make them suitable for a wide range of applications
- Single tube units are available in 6, 8, 15, 25, 30 and 55 Watts
- Twin units are available in 30, 50, 60, and 110 Watts
- One year manufacturer guarantee
Recommended pond size:
- 11w Algae Master - 6750 ltr (1500gal)
- 15w Algae Master - 9000ltr (2000gal)
- 25w Algae Master - 16625ltr (3250gal)
- 30w Algae Master - 20250ltr (4500gal)
- 55w algae Master - 27000ltr (6000gal)
It is recommended that Algae Masters should be installed using solid solvent weld pipe. However, all our units come complete with free (glue in) hosetails enabling them to be connected to 0.5'', 3/4'', 1'',1.25'' and 1.5'' flexible pipe. It will also fit most popular 1.5'' household solvent weld waste and pressure pipes.