The AI Prime Fuge, with a spread of 24" x 24", has a peak PAR of 160µMol at a depth of 18 inches. Drawing a maximum of 46 watts from the wall, it follows in the footsteps of its efficient predecessors. The AI Prime Fuge comes with 80 degree lenses giving you the best balance of power and spread. Its lens optics are custom designed, boasting greater than 90% optical efficiency and including a diffuse exit surface to provide improved colour blending.
The AI Prime Fuge utilises the latest LED technology from leading manufacturers, arranged to provide the best performance.
- 2 - Cree XP-G2 Cool White (> 70 CRI)
- 6 - Cree XP-E Photo Red
- 4 - Cree XP-E2 Red
- 1 - Liteon 430nm UV
Purchase your mounting kit here.
|Dimensions ||Weight ||Power Consumption ||Universal Input Range ||Cable Length ||PSU Regulatory Compliance |
|L:12.4cm x W:12.4cm x H:3.4cm ||0.43kg
||46W at full power
||100 to 240VAC / 50-60Hz ||3.048m
||UL, CE & RoHS |
The Prime Fuge includes Wi-Fi control as standard. Use the myAI app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program one or multiple AI Primes. Don't worry if you don't have a smartphone - any Wi-Fi enabled MAC or PC will work.
Using the App:
- Dashboard - Each tank has a dashboard with easy-to-access quick keys for turning your lights on/off or changing the mode.
- Schedule Mode - The intuitive schedule mode is so easy to program you'll have plenty of time for more important tasks, like enjoying your corals.
- Schedule Mode: Easy Setup - Want an even easier way to program your lights? The easy Setup wizard is a breeze.
- Manual Mode: Kelvin - Set your lights to the exact colour temperature your corals need with the handy Kelvin wheel.
- Acclimation - Installing new equipment can be stressful for your livestock. Acclimation mode provides the gentle transition they need to adapt and thrive.
Looking for a different AI Prime - Why not check out the AI Prime Freshwater or AI Prime HD?