API Melafix is a highly effective treatment for the treatment of wounds, abrasions, red sores and a great variety of other ailments that affect aquarium fish. It's ideal to use when introducing new fish in to your aquarium to avoid any contamination.
This treatment is suitable for use in both marine and freshwater aquariums without effecting the biological filter, pH level or even water colour.
Melafix is an ideal remedy for:
- Red sores
- Pop eye
- Body Slime
- Fin and Tail Rot
- Mouth Fungus
Use in conjunction with API Pimafix, which will heal both internal infections and fungus conditions.
- Remove active carbon media
- Shake Melafix well
- Using the cap, add 5ml per 10 gallons/45 litres of aquarium water
- If using as a treatment, use daily for 7 days
- Then perform a 25% water change
- If using for new fish, simply dose for 3 days.