The Aqua Medic Antired will successfully eliminate red slime algae in salt water aquariums. Maintaining a clear, clean healthy marine tanks.
Aquamedic Antired is safe with invertebrates, is not harmful to nitrifying bacteria and even promotes the growth of higher algae.
Points to remember:
- The protein skimmer must be running and carbon filtration discontinued during the treatment.
- Dead and dying algae must be removed mechanically.
- Designed for use in marine aquariums
- Non-toxic residue
- Safe for use with fish and invertebrates
- Harmless to nitrifying bacteria
- 100ml treats up to 400ltr aquariums
- 250ml treats up to 1000ltr aquariums
Dosage: Use 10ml for every 40 litres / 8.8 gallons