The Qube 50 LED has a unique style in that the compact cubed head is approximately only 80x80x65mm, yet gives off a highly sufficient amount of light which is distributed to every area of the aquarium. It is supported by an equally unique design of a goose neck arm mount. Under the hood 50 watts of maximum power LED's are spread across five different colours.
Key Features Qube 50:
- LED Cluster chip consisting of 24 individual LED elements with balanced light spectrum.
- High energy density specially designed for strong coral growth
- Colour and light intensity are adjustable manually via 2 channels.
- Integrated 0 - 10 V connection for using external controllers.
- The compact design allows for an ideal illumination of nano aquaria as well as dark edge areas in larger aquaria.
- Silent-running internal fan for reliable cooling of high-power LED chips.
- A flexible goose neck ensures a firm hold and easy alignment, a wire suspension system for mounting on the ceiling is included.
- Low energy
Key Features Controller:
- Six independently programmable / dimmable channels, e. g. for sunrise, sunset and moonlight
- Optional Y-cable is available meaning several aquarius lights can be controlled simultaneously
- Programming is done via the aquarius control timer interface. It's not necessary to connect it to the computer
- Power (24 V low voltage) is supplied via the aquarius connection on the light fixture itself, no additional power supply is required
- Dimensions approx - 110 x 60 x 25 mm
- Cable length: app. 1,800 mm
- Can control up to 6 light units
|Product ||Lumens ||Dimensions ||Channels ||Number of Light Colours ||Wattage |
||80 x 80 x 65 mm