The Aqua One OakStyle Industrial Concrete 110 aquarium comes complete with filtration, keeping your tank water clean and fresh. There is an economical LED light unit, perfect for really illuminating your aquascene. The OakStyle 110 tank is made from 6mm thick glass, with the tank measuring at 63cm x 38cm x 55cm, and the matching cabinet is 70cm x 41cm x 78cm. There is a total volume of 110l, and the lighting it made up from 14w slimline LED unit over the tank, to really show off the tank to its very best.
This stunning piece of furniture really makes an impact within your home, with its modern take of a classic fish tank style. The cabinet comprises of 1 cupboard, and 1 drawer, and also a handy shelf storage section, ideal for wine bottles, giving you plenty of storage space for all your aquatic needs. There is an internal Moray 700 filter, ensuring your water is kept at its very best, with clean and fresh water to provide the perfect living environment for your fish.
The OakStyle Industrial Concrete comes in a stark concrete grey finish, with matching handles to complete the look. The industrial look of this tank is finished perfectly with the cabinet and lighting hood shield. If this tank doesn't seem like the right size for you, why not look at the other OakStyles in the range, including an 85l, 110l, 230l and 300l, as well as the 145l, also in a range of OakStyle Shades.
- The fastest selling aquarium in Aqua One history
- Industrial furniture design with shaker style doors and modern handles.
- Distinctive features such as shelves and drawers.
- Euro style bracing system to tank with easy access glass lids.
- Complete with 150w heater and Moray 700 internal filter
- Powerful 14w LED lighting, featuring white and RGB LEDs, with separate blue LED function
- Tank - 62.5cm x 37.5cm x 55cm
- Cabinet - 69.5cm x 41cm x 77cm
- 110l Tank Volume with 6mm thick glass
PLEASE NOTE: This item is dispatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in, or the order may be delayed.