- Internal aquarium filters with the benefits of external filters
- Offers loose mechanical and biological filtration
- A variety of sizes to suit all aquarium types
The AquaEl Turbo filters are available in three installation configurations: sponge only, container only, container plus a sponge. Additional containers for filter media can be bought separately. You can easily join them in columns thanks to a specially designed connection system. In this way, the filter can be transformed into a customised device with unique filtration parameters, carefully tailored to individual needs it is the only such filter in the market. These filters are truly unique in that they combine the advantages of internal filters with the versatility of external filters. The additional container is factory-equipped with biological filtration media. .
This quiet and energy-efficient filter provides mechanical and biological filtration out of the box. It is compatible with any biological or chemical filter cartridges offered by AquaEl, such as the BioCeraMAX Pro range.
The sealed rotor chamber ensures high efficiency at a relatively low level of power consumption. All the AquaEl Turbo Filter models are equipped with special shock-absorbing suction cups to dampen vibrations that may be carried to the glass and to muffle the operation of the device.
- The larger models,1000, 1500, and 2000, are equipped with a ceramic rotor axis for even quieter operation and enhanced durability.
- Thanks to the special design of these internal filters, they are easily expandable.
- The filter media containers can be filled with any filter medium, as required.
- Quieter operation due to shock absorbing suction cups
- Extra chambers can be added to further improve filtration
- Performance adjustable and expandable on all models
- Replacement media
The starter kit includes:
- A container for loose filter media with a capacity of 250 ml in the 500 model and 625 ml in the 1000, 1500, and 2000 models,
- One BioCeraMAX Pro 600 cartridge for biological filtration,
- one sponge of carefully selected density to ensure high filtering parameters for as long as possible.
|Product||Guarantee||Wattage||Max output||Tank volume||Dimensions|
|500||1 year||4.4W||500 l/h||150l||7 x 7.5 x 24cm|
|1000||1 year||11W||1000l/h||150-250l||10 x 11.5 x 30cm|
|1500||1 year||22W||1500l/h||250-350l||10 x 12 x 32.5cm|
|2000||1 year||27W||2000 l/h||>350l||10 x 12 x 32.5cm|