Aquarium Systems SeaTest - Phosphate Test Kit PO4
Track phosphate levels in your aquarium
At a glance...
- Phosphate test kit for all aquariums
- Each pack includes 40 tests
- Beneficial factor in plant growth
Aquarium Systems SeaTest Phosphate (PO4) Test Kit allows you to easily and simply check the phosphate level in your aquarium. You should aim to keep the phosphate concentration as low as possible, however, higher concentrations are not in any way toxic for marine or freshwater fish - the danger lies only in the fact that the water gets over fertilised, which results in algae growth and possible harm to invertebrates.
- For freshwater and seawater.
- Maximum value recommended: 0.05mg/l in freshwater, ideally 0.0mg/l in a reef aquarium.
- For approximately 40 tests.
- Graduated 6-colour scale (0; 0.25; 0.5; 1; 2; 3mg/l).
- For a result accurate down to 0.01 mgl, use the Aquarium Systems PO4 test in combination with SeaTest Control.
Write Your Own Review
Salifert Profi-Test Kits - PhosphateFrom £10.10 Regular Price £11.99 Save £1.89In stock
API Phosphate Test KitFrom £10.40 Regular Price £15.20 Save £4.80In stock
JBL Pro AquaTest PO4 Phosphate SensitiveFrom £13.70 Regular Price £19.49 Save £5.79In stock