The Aquarium Systems T5 LED Marine White Lamp is perfect to brilliantly illuminate your marine aquarium. And, as it fits into a retro fluorescent T5 fitting, there is no need to upgrade your hood - saving money, time and energy.
The 18,000K (Kelvin) rating creates a vivid white light that highlights marine life perfectly, reaching into the deepest crevices to show off every beautiful colour and shape. The natural colours of marine life forms really benefit from this light source as it promotes the level of photosynthesis needed for healthy growth.
The LEDs work together to cast a ripple effect on the water, just as natural sunlight would on the ocean. For a night time glow, It can be rotated 300 degrees, so you can illuminate just where you want to.
LED lighting is well known for its longevity and energy saving properties. This lamp creates 5 times more light per kilowatt hour than the traditional lighting forms. However, it only uses a 1/3 of the electric, so saves you money and power.
If you're looking for a new source of lighting this powerful new LED lamp will not only show off your marine aquarium in the most beautiful light, it will also save you money and energy. These lights are not glass, so you can be confident that they won't smash or crack.
LEDs at a glance:
- Uses 1/3 electricity, producing double the light of equivalent fluorescent.
- Add ripple effect. Even one T5 LED lamp will make a difference.
- Lamp holder rotates to direct light correctly.
- Waterproof when used in conjunction with the IP67 Ultra Seal® lampholders.
- 55cm-8w, 85cm-12w, 115cm-18w.
- Actinic white light for marine aquariums.
- Ideal for cichlids and discus, enhancing their natural colours.
- Replicates shallow ocean light conditions.
- 2 Years Guarantee.