These Arcadia LED tubes are designed to replace existing T8 lamps for installation into T8 light units and use a blend of multiple coloured LEDs that create a sense of light and shadow in the aquarium and produces a stunning visual effect. The LEDs have a significantly longer lamp life than fluorescent bulbs and are able to penetrate deeper into the aquarium. For easy installation this product is supplied with fixing clips suitable for wood, plastic and glass installation.
If you have a standard T8 light unit with waterproof lamp holders, you can amend it to take the Eco-Aqua with the T8 Eco-Aqua Adaptor Clips.
Dimensions: 384mm / 15.1"
- Sized to replace T8 fluorescent lamps
- Two year guarantee
- Low energy consumption
- Average of 50,000 hours lamp life
- Uses 40% less electricity than T8 lamps
- Available in six sizes to suit the majority of freshwater and marine aquariums
- Supplied with fixing clips suitable for wood, plastic and glass installation